Sunday 1 August 2010

Assignment 4 : Interviews

For our next task we chose from a list of questions as a topic on which to conduct our interviews. The questions varied from those which would encourage more sentimental answers to those more design related, I was hoping for a bit of emotion so I chose ‘what object do people treasure most and why?’













Above is my brainstorm, as I was thinking about the differences it was apparent that the majority of people will have an object of sentimental value than actual value and depending on age and sex that they would consider their most treasured. I was also interested in responses that subjects would associate a relative or living thing as an object, as my hamster would be the thing I treasure most I thought this might have something to do with the persona own personality, only one way to find out…

No comments:

Post a Comment