Sunday 1 August 2010

Assignment 4 : Interview Questions

I decided to approach subjects I already knew for my interviews, firstly they would be more likely to open up to me and also they are more accessible. My chosen method of recording the answers was to take notes, I myself was far too intimidated by the thought of being recorded never mind my subjects, hopefully I will become more confident with practise. My general outline of questions were:












1. What object do you treasure most?

2. Why? (most subjects already found the need to justify their answer already)

3. When did you get it?

4. Was it given to you or did you buy it yourself?

5. How much did it cost? Was it expensive?

6. What does it mean to you?

7. How would you feel if it was broken/lost?

8. Do many people have the same?

9. What feelings does it give you?

10. Would you let someone else borrow/have it?

No comments:

Post a Comment